So you got your self a whole trail of tickets or a DUI. What now?
motorcycle insurance
high risk insurance
general liability
homeowner insurance
commercial property insurance
car insurance
motorcycle insurance
teen driver insurance
high risk insurance
business insurance
general liability
workers compensation
business consoltation
homeowner insurance
renters insurance
commercial property insurance
  • -
  • Should be Empty:
LIC# 0F76091
All rights reserved to LA WEST 1999-2010
877 527 2378 | 877 527 BEST
Real Testimonials !!!
Lucy Cortez - Whittier, CA, 90601
Every time i wanted to get a policy i felt like i have no clue whats right, whats wrong, am i covered enough or not, i just wanted the cheapest insurance out there and i always found my self paying more then anyone with higher deductible and less coverage, When you girls at LA west hooked me up, i felt like you really wanted to help and its not just to take my credit card and charge me what ever...
I asked around and i know i got THE BEST DEAL in town. Everyone in my office has transferred their insurance to you (Thank you:)
Thanks Maytal and Helen i told all my friends about you xXx.

Henry Tilman - Studio City, CA 91423
3 Years with the same insurance company thinking that im covered until DEC 12 2009 where an Idiot that was talking on the phone hit me in the back, Took so much time until the ball started rolling suddenly no rental no nothing, Then my mechanic told me about the girls from lawest insurance what a blessing. You girls were so nice and thoughtful the price was cheaper in $73 monthly, and there was always someone that know what they are talking about on the other side. unfortunately on March 2010 my neighbor hit my car in our garage and i called in (at 7:00pm)Helen was with me on the phone getting everything ready regardless of the time it took! I had a tow truck and a rental ready for me so i didn't miss a day of work.THATS SERVICE RIGHT THERE. Thank you so much.


Igor Shadakian - Glendale, CA,

You asked me to send you my own testimonial for your record i didn't know what to write other then the price is right, your always there, and im happy with service Thank you.


Tania Borasho - Reseda, CA

Ohh god where to start i guess many thanks will be good LOL
my husband used a friend of his for so long until he got his DUI and that"friend" told us that no insurance company wants to insure us anymore so i searched online and started calling and a girl that answered the phone was so sweet so we started chatting and i told her about our situation, when she said don't worry i was still sceptic but after 10 min she found a formula that fits us emailed us the paper work we emailed back and "Taddaa" i don't need to drive him to work every day:) she got us insured we almost lost faith. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR THE BEST.


Over 200 positive testimonials!
im sure we are doing something right.

Join our growing community of satisfied clients today
Get insured with us
Click here>
Having to obtain SR-22 insurance is no badge of honor. If you're instructed to get this by the Court, you're considered to be a high risk driver. The DMV filing is part of a time consuming and expensive process that's, often, the result of being convicted for driving while under the influence (DUI), but that's not the only reason.  An SR-22 would be needed under these circumstances:

1.    DUI, wet reckless, reckless driving, serious moving violations.
2.    At-fault accidents while driving without insurance.
3.    Repeat traffic offenses or getting too many tickets in a short period of time.
4.    Suspended or revoked license.

If you've been convicted for DUI, check with your State's Motor Vehicle Department for rules that pertain to you. When someone gets a DUI, he typically loses his driver's license. If you're eligible, you can obtain a restricted license later. Often this is due to financial hardship considerations if you're unable to drive to work. The DMV will know if you're eligible for that. In order to get a restricted license, generally, you'll have to do three things:

1.    Enroll in an approved DUI program and provide proof of this to the Court.
2.    Show proof of financial responsibility (SR-22)
3.    Pay the DMV to reissue your license

Check with your insurance company to see if they'll issue an SR-22 for you. Some companies won't help you with this and will drop you. Some companies will provide an SR-22 but then non-renew your policy on the expiration date. At this point, you'll have to look elsewhere; try a broker who deals with many different companies.

What's an SR-22 filing?

An SR-22 is an endorsement, or addendum, to an auto policy. It updates the language of the policy contract and often broadens the scope of coverage. When you make an SR-22 filing, your insurance company provides proof to the DMV that you've met the State's financial responsibility requirements (insurance). This will allow you to drive with a restricted license. SR-22 filings vary in price. Rates depend partially on some of the same criteria used to quote regular auto insurance such as type of car, age, driving history etc. As long as your policy remains active, you'll continue to have your license until the required time is served. Once this is done, the State will dismiss the restrictions on your license.

How long do I need an SR-22?

Generally, the SR-22 insurance policy must remain active for at least three years. The insurance company is required to notify the DMV, immediately, if the SR-22 policy lapses or is cancelled. This could mean revocation of your driver's license and a total loss of driving privileges.